We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.
A duly filled form available from the school is to be submitted at the admissions office.
- The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels. The test will be held for English, Hindi, Telugu, Mathematics, Social Science, General Science and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child’s performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the concerned class.
- Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
- Academic readiness and motivation
- Social and emotional development
- Parent co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students
The date of the result of the interview and the last date for the submission of the fee will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
- Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse
- admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal/Management will be final
- Names of the children who are selected as per the admission procedure will be displayed on the notice board or parents will be informed through an SMS, an e-mail or through a phone call. International students will be informed by e-mail.
- Studentsoffered admission must complete the formalities before joining, or the offer will stand canceled and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the ‘Waiting List’.